Breaded Dijon Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup crushed saltines (about 20 crackers)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 pork rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, thyme, pepper and sage. Spread mustard on both sides of pork ; coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 366 calories, 24g fat (5g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 466mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Breaded Dijon Pork Chops
"WOW. JUST WOW!"
"Deliciious! Loved the thyme and sage along with the mustard. I used Corn Flake crumbs instead of cracker crumbs. Will make this again and again."
"this is by far my most favorite pork chop recipe!"
"Very Good. Liked the dijon flavor."
"The flavor was ok but most of the breading fell off"
"This is very good! I have been asked to make this again by my hungry crowd!"
"These were really good.I substituded Panko crumbs for the saltines."
"This was excellent! Simple, tasty, and delicious! A keeper for sure."
"Excellent mixture of flavor. I didn't have rubbing sage but it was still wonderful. Sure to be a family favorite."
"Made half using 2 butterfly chops. Moist with delicious flavor."
"These are deliscious! I've made them many times over the past few years!"
"to try august 4, 2009."