Breaded Chicken Tenders with Noodles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 5 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine lemon and lime juices; set aside. Place bread crumbs in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter until chicken is no longer pink, turning and sprinkling occasionally with juice mixture.
- Drain noodles; toss with garlic salt, garlic powder and remaining butter until butter is melted. Serve with chicken tenders.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 445 calories, 20g fat (11g saturated fat), 126mg cholesterol, 480mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Oct 15, 2009
Very good- in the chicken you could taste a hint of lemon and lime as well as garlic. The flavors complimented each other nicely. The only thing I modified was all of the garlic ingredients called for- I think that is way too much garlic, plus garlic powder is healthier than garlic salt. For the noodles, I only used 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder and it created just a hint of garlic flavor.