Breaded Chicken Tenders with Noodles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 5 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine lemon and lime juices; set aside. Place bread crumbs in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter until chicken is no longer pink, turning and sprinkling occasionally with juice mixture.
- Drain noodles; toss with garlic salt, garlic powder and remaining butter until butter is melted. Serve with chicken tenders.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 445 calories, 20g fat (11g saturated fat), 126mg cholesterol, 480mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 15, 2009
Very good- in the chicken you could taste a hint of lemon and lime as well as garlic. The flavors complimented each other nicely. The only thing I modified was all of the garlic ingredients called for- I think that is way too much garlic, plus garlic powder is healthier than garlic salt. For the noodles, I only used 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder and it created just a hint of garlic flavor.