- 5 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine lemon and lime juices in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place bread crumbs in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, cook chicken and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear, basting occasionally with citrus juice mixture.
- Melt remaining butter. Drain noodles; toss with garlic salt, garlic powder and melted butter. Serve with chicken tenders. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBreaded Chicken Tenders with Noodles
"Very good- in the chicken you could taste a hint of lemon and lime as well as garlic. The flavors complimented each other nicely. The only thing I modified was all of the garlic ingredients called for- I think that is way too much garlic, plus garlic powder is healthier than garlic salt. For the noodles, I only used 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder and it created just a hint of garlic flavor."