- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Beaten egg white and sesame seeds, optional
- Combine the first four ingredients. Store in a resealable plastic bag. Yield: 1 batch (3-1/3 cups total).
Reviews forBread Machine Roll Mix
"Made these today and they were wonderful. Plan on making a few bags of the mix up. The machine really does all the work. Nothing like fresh warm rolls right out of the oven!"
"GREAT RECIPE. I CAN NOW MAKE HOMEMADE ROLLS!!!! THEY WERE DELICIOUS!"
"This recipe is the one I've used the most from ALL the magazines I've gotten from Rieman. I make up 8-10 mixes and store them in re-cycled instant iced tea jars on the shelf. I can have it mixing in my bread machine in less than 5 minutes!! All my family LOVES fresh warm rolls!"