Brazil Nut & Coconut Bark
I usually make these around Christmastime, but also take them to special events at our church. I love that they only take four ingredients. How easy. —Phyl Broich-Wessling, Garner, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped Brazil nuts, toasted
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in Brazil nuts and coconut.
- Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Editor's NoteTo toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1 ounce: 174 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.