- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over broccoli and gently toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBravo Broccoli
"Delicious! I mixed the butter into the hot broccoli then drizzled on the rest of the sauce which I mixed in a small container. I microwaved the sugar mixture to melt the sugar. Will make this again. I would also try this sauce on carrots, cauliflower, and string beans."
"We had this as a side dish tonight, I loved it!"
"Very tasty and easy to adapt to my own taste."
"Something new for my Broccoli! Everyone loved it, even the toddler!"
"I made this a month ago rand spent the last half hour searching for it because,, even though I couldn't remember the name of the recipe, I knew I would know it when I saw it. And I did!!!!! ??Long story short, I signed up for a membership just so I would never ever lose this delicious a$$ recipe again. Can I get a Yummmmmmmmmmm?"
"Good, Good, Good!"
"Thumbs up from the hubby. It's a keeper."
"Very good. Next time I will try substituting lemon juice for the vinegar, since my husband seems to like it on his broccoli."