Braunschweiger Vegetable Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) braunschweiger sausage
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- Raw vegetables for dipping
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons: 79 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Braunschweiger Vegetable Dip
"Really good, tastes great with veges as well as chips"