Braunschweiger Vegetable Dip
I like to serve this spread around the holidays. But my family likes it so much that they often request it year-round.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) braunschweiger sausage
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- Raw vegetables for dipping
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 79 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Braunschweiger Vegetable Dip in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.