Bratwurst with Grilled Corn Relish
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 4 uncooked bratwurst links
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 brat buns, split
- Combine mustard and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Grill bratwurst and corn, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and corn is tender, turning frequently and basting with mustard mixture.
- Cut corn from cobs. In a small bowl, combine the corn, peppers, green onion and remaining vinaigrette. Serve brats in buns with corn relish.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 572 calories, 32g fat (10g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1536mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Jan 30, 2018
I thought these were just fantastic. Very creative, and delicious. This recipe is definitely a keeper.
May 27, 2017
Used frozen corn, defrosted and a small red pepper (diced small). Grilled it in a disposable 8x8 pan. Used dried chives for the green onion. Even with all my shortcuts, these were delicious!
Sep 8, 2011
This was pretty good, nothing too spectacular, but it is an easy way to add fun to brats.