Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 4 uncooked bratwurst links, casings removed
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook bratwurst and green pepper over medium heat just until sausage is no longer pink, breaking up sausage into large crumbles, 4-6 minutes.
- Stir in potatoes, corn, red pepper and salt; spread evenly onto bottom of skillet. Cook 10 minutes without stirring. Turn mixture over; cook until potatoes are tender, 7-8 minutes longer. Sprinkle with cheese.
1-1/2 cups: 506 calories, 31g fat (13g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 1458mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.