Bow Tie Ham Bake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
Makes2 casseroles (6 servings each)
- 4 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cartons (10 ounces each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the ham, Alfredo sauce, cheese and mushrooms. Drain pasta mixture; add to ham mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to 2 greased 11x7-in. baking dishes. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake remaining casserole at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before heating. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 384 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 1178mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Nov 24, 2013
Used a 15oz jar of Alfredo Sauce and fresh sliced mushrooms. Family favorite!
Jun 4, 2013
Making **again** tonight. Using Colby Jack cheese instead of swiss. YUM-YUM!
Jun 4, 2013
This message is for **JanetPlanet**. Hoping you are/were able to access this recipe. Sincerely, Kathy
May 15, 2013
Even though have commented before, plan on this for supper tonite. Adding fresh sliced mshrooms along with sliced black olives, 1 jar 16 ounce Alfredo Sauce, chunked up swiss cheese. Giving rate of *5* with my personal changes. Thank you for sharing original recipe! K.
Nov 21, 2012
Making this for our Thanksgiving Dinner, since our family c elebration last weekend. Will make with swiss cheese (as recipe states). In place of refrigerated alfredo sauce, I use jarred.
Apr 21, 2012
You bet I'd make it again...and again! Didn't have swiss cheese in ~ used cheddar, and small amount of mozzarella. Nop broccoli either ~~ replaced with peas. Overall wonderful dish.
Jan 22, 2012
This was so easy! Mine was a little too salty, but that might be because I used a different kind of sauce. My store didn't have the refrigerated alfredo, so I used 2 jars from the shelf.
Jan 13, 2011
it was better as a leftover-next time I'll make it-bake it & leave for the next day.
Feb 3, 2010
I made this recipe and added garlic. It was a nice surprise that I could freeze half of the recipe. Also agree that it could use more sauce than what is called for. Pretty tasty...especially re-heated:)
Oct 29, 2009
I would use more than 20 0z. of alfredo sauce and add garlic.