VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh lemon verbena
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) club soda, chilled
- 3/4 cup citrus vodka
- Ice cubes
- In a large saucepan, bring the first seven ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; strain. Transfer to a large bowl and cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Pour syrup into a large pitcher; stir in club soda and vodka. Serve over ice. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Botanical Infusion in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p230