Boston Subs Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 submarine sandwich buns, split
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 4 ounces each thinly sliced bologna, deli ham, hard salami, pepperoni and olive loaf
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Provolone cheese
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced dill pickles
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Spread mayonnaise on inside of buns. Brush with half of the salad dressing. Layer deli meats and cheese on bun bottoms. Top with onion, tomato, pickles and lettuce. Sprinkle with oregano and drizzle with remaining dressing. Replace bun tops. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 682 calories, 33g fat (9g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 1863mg sodium, 72g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Boston Subs
"delicious..thanks...i make this everytime we go out for a picnic... this one is a keeper."