- 2 cups plus 1 tablespoon cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- In a large bowl, whisk 2 cups milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Split cake into three horizontal layers; place bottom layer on a serving plate. Spread with half of the pudding. Repeat layers. Replace cake top. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat hot fudge topping; stir in remaining milk. Drizzle over cake, allowing it to drip down the sides. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBoston Cream Angel Cake
"So good. Very rich. Delicious."
"This was delicious! I made this one night for dessert and found out that half of my family doesn't like angel food cake, but those of us who did eat it loved it! It was really good, extremely simple to make, and it didn't last long! I think it could definitely be made using sugar free ingredients to reduce carbs."
"This was an amazing treat! I made for my Algebra 2 teacher last year and well. . . . Lets just say she never got it. It was amazing! And its so simple, probably the reason why I love this recipe so much."
"are you being rude - what a joke? or was it just not good."
"Can a sugar free pudding be substituted to bring down some carbsKimberlie769"
"Sounds delicious. Can"t wait to make it!!!"