- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- Snack bread, toasted English muffins or miniature bagels
- Young borage leaves (2 to 3 inches)
- Borage flowers, sepals removed, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and garlic salt until smooth. Stir in the red pepper and carrot. Spread over bread. Garnish with borage leaves and flowers if desired. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews forBorage Party Spread
"I prepared this for our card group and they loved it especially with the flowers on top - I didn't change a thing and it was a huge hit."