- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons each finely chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 cups cooked or canned crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth. Add the celery, green pepper, onion, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon-pepper and hot pepper sauce. Stir in the crab.
- Spread about 1/2 cup filling over each tortilla. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Cut into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews forBone Slices
"I made these for Easter appetizers and they were a big hit! easy to make and so yummy! I didn't have any celery and didn't want to buy a whole package for 2tbsp so I added a little extra pepper for crunch and a little celery seed to get the celery taste. Will definitely make again!"
"This is pretty tasty. I added some chopped jalepenos as well to the recipe. I cut the recipe in half to try it before I fed others with it. It passed the test, I will definitely make them for family and get togethers. I would like to know how people get their roll ups so nice and neat and tight. I tried and tried and have made others before but mine never turn out like the store platters or the photo here. What am I doing wrong? Is there a trick to this?"