- 1 head bok choy, thinly sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow summer squash, quartered and sliced
- 1/4 cup orange ginger vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the bok choy, tomatoes and squash. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forBok Choy Toss
"ORANGE GINGER VINAIGRETTE:1/4 cup orange juice 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar 1 tablespoon honey 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel 1/8 teaspoon salt In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinaigrette ingredients; shake well. "
"Please provide the recipe for the orange ginger vinaigrette-it is missing from the recipe"