VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold prepared limeade
- 2 cups boiling prepared limeade
- 24 gummy body parts
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold limeade; let stand for 1 minute. Add boiling limeade; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour into ice cube trays. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until soft-set. Press a gummy candy into each cube; refrigerate until firm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Body Cubes in Taste of Home October 2011, p11