Go ahead--play with your food! The Taste of Home pros created this jiggly, creepy treat with Halloween fun in mind. —Taste of Home Food Styling Team, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold prepared limeade
- 2 cups boiling prepared limeade
- 24 gummy body parts
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold limeade; let stand for 1 minute. Add boiling limeade; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour into ice cube trays. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until soft-set. Press a gummy candy into each cube; refrigerate until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 gelatin cube: 16 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Body Jigglers in Taste of Home October 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.