- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh or frozen bluegill fillets, thawed
- Place butter in a shallow dish. in another shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Dip fillets in butter, then coat with crumb mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBluegill Parmesan
"this was delicious I will definitely be making this again I love it so did the family"
"Loved how easy this was, and the flavors were great. A nice alternative to frying!"
"I substituted dry parsley flakes and used Italian seasoned bread crumbs and it worked well. A little too much salt for our taste we'll cut it in half next time but over all yummy."