- 2/3 cup ground walnuts
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Combine the walnuts, cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, oats and butter. Press onto the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Beat in orange juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat preserves on high for 15-20 seconds or until warmed; gently stir in blueberries. Spoon over filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forBlueberry Walnut Bars
"I absolutely love these bars."
"Very tasty and everyone enjoyed it."
"This was great! Using fresh blueberries really makes a difference."
"We didn't have orange juice, so used lemon. It was great with fresh blueberries !"
"We grow our own blueberries. Some of them are as big as your thumb. These bars were so good and tasted of summer."
"This looks so good! I can't wait to make it! Waiting to make it when my Black Raspberry's are ready put those on top instead of the blueberry's...."
"Wonderful, light but tastes really naughty!"
"This is the best if you like blueberries. And we do!!"