Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2-1/2 cups diced fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the rhubarb, sugar and flour. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes; stir. Add pie filling.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; sprinkle over filling. Cover and cook 4-5 minutes longer or until bubbly and rhubarb is tender. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 621 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 108g carbohydrate (73g sugars, 6g fiber), 5g protein.
May 28, 2012
this recipe is already in my recipe box - a definite KEEPER! Only difference is, I baked in oven-I really wanted a crunchy oatmeal topping, I never bake in microwave. I prefered it served cold with vanilla ice cream on top. ABSOLUTELY YUMMY!
May 24, 2012
Love the rhubarb and blueberry combination. So easy to make!
May 24, 2012
Love the rhubarb and blueberry combination! Quick and easy to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.