Blueberry Raspberry Gelatin Recipe
In Fortuna, California, Judy Scott whips up this pretty dessert that features plenty of fresh blueberries.
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Cover and refrigerate until partially set. Fold in blueberries. Transfer to an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- 2. For topping, in a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream until blended. Stir in the sugar substitute and vanilla. Unmold gelatin; cut into six slices. Top each slice with topping and pecans. Yield: 6 servings.
1/3 cup: 72 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 80mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Blueberry Raspberry Gelatin
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC