Toasted pecans add a pleasant crunch to this foolproof blueberry crisp. The recipe calls for pie filling and cake mix, saving you extra time in the kitchen.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Pour pineapple into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over pineapple. Top with pie filling. Sprinkle with cake mix and pecans; drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 416 calories, 20g fat (9g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Blueberry Crunch Cake in Lucky Leaf Make It Quick & Easy recipe contest 2009