Blueberry Peach Trifle
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups cubed pound cake (3/4-inch cubes)
- 2-1/2 cups chopped peeled peaches
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, water and lemon zest. Whisk in pudding mix. Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into 4-qt. glass serving bowl; top with half of cake cubes, all the peaches, half of remaining pudding mixture, remaining cake cubes and blueberries. Spread remaining pudding mixture to within 1 in. of edge of bowl. Chill for at least 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 239 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 28, 2014
I took this trifle to a party and everyone raved about it. It is delicious and easy to to make.
Aug 22, 2009
I made this recipe when I had more than enough peaches. It is absolutely fabulous. I am going to try it with raspberries when the peaches are out of season. Truly delicious!