This mouthwatering cobbler combines the delicious taste of low-country South Carolina blueberries with the wonderful peaches from upstate.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- In a bowl, toss blueberries and peaches with lemon juice. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. In a small bowl, mix oats, flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until cobbler is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 181 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Jun 15, 2009
This recipe was very disappointing. If you adapted it to be either JUST blueberry or JUST peach, it would probably be delicious, but the mixture of the two fruits together is not a good combination:(