VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°. Stir pancake mix and water just until moistened. In another bowl, toss blueberries with flour. Fold into batter.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 15-18 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Beat frosting ingredients until smooth; spread over cooled cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Pan-Cake with Maple Frosting in Taste of Home September/October 2017