Blueberry Orange Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 70 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups cream-style cottage cheese, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, flour and brown sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 2-1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a blender, cover and process cottage cheese until smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl; beat in sugar. Beat in the flour, cream, orange juice concentrate, vanilla and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 70-75 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and confectioners' sugar; spread over cheesecake. Garnish with blueberries and mint if desired.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 30, 2017
Always a winner. Lighter than the usual cheesecakeCottage cheese makes it lighter. I use extra orange zest & oJ concentrate to make it more flavorful. Some folks don't like sour cream topping. Taste it before topping...A bit sweet.
Jun 20, 2011
Apr 24, 2011
This is the perfect cheesecake! The light citrus-y taste coupled with the blueberries made this cheesecake the BEST! I made this cheesecake for my hubby's birthday 5 years ago because he hates traditional cakes. He's asked for it every year since.