- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries*
- STREUSEL TOPPING:
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter or stick margarine
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat the egg, milk, oil and sour cream. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries. Pour into a 9-in. round baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the oats, flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBlueberry Oatmeal Coffee Cake
"We enjoyed this coffeecake. Also shared it with my in-laws and my mother-in-law wanted the recipe.ShirleyJ"