Blueberry-Oat Smoothies Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 219 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 58mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry-Oat Smoothies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC