Blueberry Mango Smoothies
Tofu lends a shake-like thickness to this fruit-filled smoothie from our Test Kitchen. It's a welcome treat for those on a lactose-free diet.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 small banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 3 ounces silken firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately.