Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches
For the little kid in you, try this sweet, icy treat. But make no mistake; it's definitely for adults. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 4 slices pound cake
- 4 teaspoons Jeremiah Weed sweet tea vodka
- 1 cup lemon sorbet, softened
- 1 cup blueberry crumble ice cream, softened
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- 1. Brush cake slices with vodka. Spread sorbet over two cake slices. Spread ice cream over remaining cake slices. Sandwich each sorbet topped cake slice with an ice cream topped cake slice.
- 2. Cut sandwiches in half. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Place on a baking sheet; freeze for at least 1 hour.
1 ice cream sandwich: 432 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 118mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC