VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 slices pound cake
- 4 teaspoons Jeremiah Weed sweet tea vodka
- 1 cup lemon sorbet, softened
- 1 cup blueberry crumble ice cream, softened
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- Brush cake slices with vodka. Spread sorbet over two cake slices. Spread ice cream over remaining cake slices. Sandwich each sorbet topped cake slice with an ice cream topped cake slice.
- Cut sandwiches in half. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Place on a baking sheet; freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p46