- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 12 squares)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, walnuts, sugar and cinnamon. Stir in butter; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in ricotta cheese and lemon juice.
- Place 1/2 cup blueberries each in four dessert dishes. Top with cream cheese mixture, crumbs and remaining blueberries. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBlueberry Graham Dessert
"You can put other berries like raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and other fruit on it too!For those who don't like blueberries, they should try strawberries or something. That looks delicious - I Love Blueberries"
"I found this recipe a few years ago and have been making it every 4th of July since! It is absolutely delicious!! I did how ever use strawberries in addition to the blueberries just to stretch the buck. I've also used with raspberries, but I perfer with only strawberries and blueberries."