Blueberry Fluff Pie
this light dessert from Shirley Dierolf of Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania is a perfect ending to a meal. "The original recipe from Mom called for sliced peaches, which are alos good," she says. "I have used fresh raspberries, too."
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- In a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool for 8-10 minutes, stirring several times.
- Stir in 3-1/2 cups blueberries. Set aside 1/2 cup whipped topping; fold remaining topping into blueberry mixture. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with remaining blueberries and reserved topping.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 302 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 113mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Blueberry Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.