The whole family will go bananas when they taste Margie Haen’s fizzy concoction of frozen berries and grape juice. Let’s see those smiling purple lips. —Margie Haen, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Featured In: Our Most Refreshing Popsicle Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 2 Kool-Aid Gigglin' Grape Fun Fizz drops
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 3 to 4 drops neon purple food coloring, optional
- 16 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- Place grape juice and Fizz drops in a blender; cover and process until drops are dissolved. Add the blueberries, banana and food coloring if desired; cover and process until blended.
- Fill each mold or cup with 1/4 cup blueberry mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 16 pops.
Originally published as Blueberry Fizz Pops in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p13