- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 16 squares)
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar; stir in butter. Press into the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth; add the eggs and vanilla. Pour over crust. Bake at 350°for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Spread the pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews forBlueberry Dessert
"I used 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese to give it more cheesecake-like filling. tasted great."