Blueberry Crumble Cake
—Taste of Home Cooking School
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 9 Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, arrange frozen rolls in rows of three. Spread pie filling evenly over and between rolls. Combine butter, flour, sugar and pecans; sprinkle over filling. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes. Drizzle with cream cheese frosting while warm.
Originally published as Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble in Taste of Home Cooking School Brand Name Cookbook Fall 2009