Blueberry Crumble Cake
—Taste of Home Cooking School
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 9 Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, arrange frozen rolls in rows of three. Spread pie filling evenly over and between rolls. Combine butter, flour, sugar and pecans; sprinkle over filling. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes. Drizzle with cream cheese frosting while warm.
Originally published as Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble in Taste of Home Cooking School Brand Name Cookbook Fall 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.