- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- For sugar syrup, in a small saucepan, combine sugar and water; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, coarsely mash blueberries; stir in cream and sugar syrup. Spoon into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. To serve, let pops stand at room temperature 10 minutes before unmolding. Yield: 8 pops.
Reviews forBlueberry Cream Pops
"One of the best pops recipe I've tried. Great to make if you have a sweet tooth!"
"Absolutely The BEST!"