Blueberry Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cu sugar and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth; add the eggs and vanilla. Pour over crust.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Cool on a wire rack. Spread with pie filling and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 257 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry Cream Dessert
"This has always been my favorite dessert since I was a little girl. The only thing I do differently is to sprinkle the cinnamon on top of the topping. Makes it look pretty. Sometimes I double the cream cheese layer so I can actually taste it more."
"Very good! Made it for Mothers day and everyone liked it!"
"Made this dessert and brought it to work - it was a HUGE HIT! They still ask about from time to time :) Look forward to making it again!"
"Made this last year for Thanksgiving. It's now become a family favorite!"
"This is one of my husband's favorite desserts, plus always a big hit when I make for family gatherings. -Lori in WI"
"Excellent recipe, everyone loved it! I love blueberries anyway they are my favorite fruit"