Blueberry Banana Salad
"We have several blueberry bushes in our yard, so using the bounty in this easy salad is a nice change from pies and muffins," reports Yvonne Bellomo of Ebensburg, Pennsylvania.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups sliced firm bananas
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, blueberries, oranges, marshmallows and coconut. Gently fold in the sour cream. Refrigerate leftovers.