"We have several blueberry bushes in our yard, so using the bounty in this easy salad is a nice change from pies and muffins," reports Yvonne Bellomo of Ebensburg, Pennsylvania.
Recommended: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Blueberries
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups sliced firm bananas
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a bowl, combine the bananas, blueberries,s oranges, marshmallows and coconut. Gently fold in the sour cream. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Banana Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p19