- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 35 vanilla wafers
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the milk, water and pudding mix. Fold in whipped cream.
- In a resealable plastic bag, add bananas and lemon juice; toss until bananas are coated. Drain and discard lemon juice.
- Line an ungreased deep-dish 9-in. pie plate with vanilla wafers. Spread with half of the cream cheese mixture. Top with bananas and blueberries. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBlueberry Banana Cream Pie
"Really good pie! I used the 6 oz of cream cheese as directed. I may just use the full 8oz next time."
"I've made this several times and it always gets rave reviews. My family loves it!"
"Loved this dessert and so easy to make. I used 8 oz. cream cheese and I liked the idea of using the vanilla wafers for the crust. I kept my whole and will use the same method in a no bake cheescake. I am going to try strawberries in place of the blueberries next time I make this GREAT tasting dessert. Very refreshing on a hot day."
"I made this last night for a dinner party and everyone loved it! But there is a typo in the recipe. It's not 2-3 oz. packs of cream cheese. It should be 2-8 oz. packages. (do they even make 3 oz. packages of cream cheese?) I started with just 6 oz, just to be sure, and it was obvious that it needed more! Luckily it still turned out. :-)I also crumbled the wafers and added melted butter for the crust. That worked well! Will definitely make this again!"
"This was absolutely incredible. I made it for two different occasions and everybody loved it both times!"
"My family and I loved this recipe and will definately make it again. I made some small "cupcake" pies with the filling too and it worked pretty good."
"I left the wafers whole on the bottom of the pan and used low or no fat alternatives where I could. I made a double recipe for Fathers Day and between what people ate and what they wanted to take home... we had no leftovers!"