Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
Made with fresh blueberries and oats, this baked oatmeal is sure to please everyone! Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best® eggs (large), beaten
- 3 cups long cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds or chia seeds (optional)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Heat oven at 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9 X 13 baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, cream butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add all other ingredients together and mix thoroughly. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 432 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 381 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Originally published as Blueberry Baked Oatmeal in Eggland's Best Partner Recipes 2015-2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.