- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best® eggs (large), beaten
- 3 cups long cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds or chia seeds (optional)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Heat oven at 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9 X 13 baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, cream butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add all other ingredients together and mix thoroughly. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes. Yield: 8 servings
Originally published as Blueberry Baked Oatmeal in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews forBlueberry Baked Oatmeal
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review