- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (16 ounces and 8 inches in diameter)
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugars until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Split cake into four horizontal layers. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; top with a fourth of the whipped topping mixture and a fourth of the pie filling. Repeat layers three times. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews forBlueberry Angel Torte
"This was delicious! I made a few changes... I used freshly whipped cream instead of Cool Whip, and I used reduced fat cream cheese. The torte didn't look as perfect as the picture, and I think next time I will make it as a trifle. Very tasty!!"