Blueberry Angel Torte
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugars until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Split cake into four horizontal layers. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; top with a fourth of the whipped topping mixture and a fourth of the pie filling. Repeat layers three times. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 318 calories, 10 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 15, 2013
This was delicious! I made a few changes... I used freshly whipped cream instead of Cool Whip, and I used reduced fat cream cheese. The torte didn't look as perfect as the picture, and I think next time I will make it as a trifle. Very tasty!!