Blue Moon Crescent Cookies
I love my grandma's vanilla crescent cookies, but wanted to add my own twist. These have a touch of lemon and cinnamon, plus flecks of dried blueberries.—Crystal Schlueter, Northglenn, Colorado
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min./batch + cooling
Makesabout 2-1/2 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in lemon zest, juice, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Gradually beat flour into creamed mixture; stir in blueberries. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into crescent shapes. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 15-18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Dust cookies with confectioners' sugar.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.