- 4 lime slices
- 3 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/3 cup frozen limeade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Using lime slices, moisten the rims of four margarita or cocktail glasses. Set aside lime slices for garnish. Sprinkle coarse sugar on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reserved lime slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBlue Lagoon Margaritas
"Good but I will make over the rocks next time."
"So tasty & refreshing! I couldn't stop with just one pitcher! Will be making these a lot to sip while lounging around the pool."
"This is a super simple recipe for making a great summer drink. These are always a hit around the pool and at the lake!"
"Love these margaritas! I make them every time we go camping with a group and they are always a big hit! Very fun and pretty!"
"These are so easy to make, they are so delicious, and they are so pretty. Everyone I make them for loves them."
"I LOVE margaritas so when I saw this recipe I had to try it! I ended up making 3 pitchers for me and all my friends that night! Everyone loved them! I keep this recipe on hand just in case!"
"Impressive drink to look at and it tastes good too! Will make again."
"These are great. Very smooth. This is the new recipe I will be making from here on out! Thanks for sharing!"
"A Blue Lagoon is made with vodka. This is a Blue Lagoon Margarita.Very good indeed!"
"I had these in Mexico about a year ago. They made them with vodka and on the rocks instead of crushed so you keep the bubbly of the soda. I don't believe the sugar is necessary."