Blue Cheese Turkey Rolls
I first make these rolls for my mother's retirement party, and they were almost gone before the party began, so I had to make another batch. They've since been my signature finger food at gatherings. - Candace Wiley Lolo, Montana
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 3 to 4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash garlic powder
- 2 thin slices deli turkey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread over each slice of turkey; roll up each from a long side. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Cut into 1-in. slices. Dip one cut end into parsley. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts4 each: 114 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 343mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Turkey Rolls in Reminisce July/August 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.